Friday, October 13, 2017
Elon University, Elon, NC
- The Few: Preparing Black Men for Career Readiness
- Cultivating Wellness at Work: Everyday Mindfulness Exercises for Career Professionals
- The Magical Mix: Engaging Culture and Counseling
- Job Search Circles for Graduate Students
- PEAK: A Longitudinal Model for Career Development Across an Institution
- #FBF: How Gestalt Therapy can be Utilize in the Modern-Age of Digital Interview
- Bridging Transitions from Exploration to Graduation with Career Readiness and Assessment in the Classroom
CEU’s available – up to 3.75 Clock Hours! The North Carolina Counseling Association (NCCA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACE P No. 2034. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit will be clearly identified. The North Carolina Counseling Association (NCCA) is solely responsible for all aspect of the programs.
To register after September 29, 2017, please download and print the registration form below, and bring with you, along with payment, to register on-site.
Cash and checks only are accepted at on-site registration.
Credit card payments are NOT accepted on-site.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference October 13!