The job postings on this site are intended solely for NCCA members and other interested parties, and NCCA does not endorse the positions listed. NCCA reserves the right to refuse, edit or delete any posting at any time at its own discretion.
Guilford Technical Community College
Position: Navigator, Food Nutrition Services Education &Training (FNS E&T)
Under the supervision of the AVP of Corporate & Continuing Education, the Food Nutrition Services Education &Training (FNS E&T) Navigator manages the FNS E&T program activities. This position will create and implement best practices for working with county Department of Social Services, developing targeted support and intervention to the Food and Nutrition Services Employment & Training (FNS E&T) program including, education case management, E&T component assessment, funding resources, documentation, monitoring and recording of student progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- One year of experience in student advising, academic counseling at the college level.
- One year of experience working with social service organizations and/or collaborative programming teams.
- One year of experience in supervising students and/or employees including orientation, training, team building, and delegation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Greater than one year of experience in student advising, academic counseling at the college level.
- Greater than one year of experience working with social service organizations and/or collaborative programming teams.
- Greater than one year of experience in supervising students and/or employees including orientation, training, team building, and delegation.
- Experience in project management, internship management, student services, job readiness training, job placement, and data collection.
To view the complete job description and/or apply: https://gtcc.peopleadmin.com/postings/3426
Associate Vice President, Corporate & Continuing Education
NC Wesleyan College
Position: Part-time Mental Health Counselor
Location: Rocky Mount, NC
See Job Description and Application Information Here
Better Days and Nights, PLLC
Position: Private Practice LPC
Location: Banner Elk and Boone, NC
Better Days and Nights, PLLC is currently looking for an LPC to join our private group practice. Our ideal candidate would already be a provider for some major insurance carriers and interested in more.
Our support staff offers you full billing services and scheduling, and additional contracting and credentialing assistance for insurance companies you don’t have yet. This arrangement allows you to fully concentrate on your clients and their therapy.
You will be provided with a furnished office that you can personalize. We also have a waiting area and receptionist for your clients.
We are open to various modalities, and wish to have a complimentary practitioner. However, we are not considering child counselors at this time.
Please do not call. Email email@example.com a personality-filled cover letter with your current resume and Professional Disclosure Statement so that we can get to know you a little before we meet.