The North Carolina Counseling Association wishes to recognize professional excellence and service. All members are urged to take a moment to reflect on the excellence of colleagues and consider nominating them to one of the annual awards to be presented at the 2019 NCCA Annual Conference, February 20-22, 2019, at the Durham Convention Center in Durham, NC.
Nominations must be made by members of NCCA. Nominees must be members of NCCA. Exemptions to this requirement may be the Administrator of the Year and Special Citizen’s Merit Award.
The awards nomination deadline is January 18, 2019.
Awards presented are:
- The Ella Stephens Barrett Award for excellence in professional leadership
- Administrator of the Year Award
- Innovation/Creativity in Counseling Award
- Professional Writing and/or Research Award
- Devoted Service Award
- Special Citizen’s Merit Award
- Don C. Locke Multicultural & Social Justice Award
- Jane E. Myers Wellness Counseling Award
Division Recognition Awards:
- Most Improved Division
- Most Effective Membership Drive/Recruitment
Please direct questions to Dr. Theresa Kascsak, Awards Committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org