The Multicultural Play Therapy Center at UNC Charlotte is pleased to announce its 9th annual conference from June 26-30, 2017 at UNC Charlotte.
This event targets mental health therapists, K-12 counselors, and professional school counselors for development in play therapy skills. This year’s presenters include:
• Day 1, Monday, June 26, 2017 – Play Diagnosis and Assessment by Dr. Heidi Kaduson, RPT-S
• Day 2, Tuesday, June 27, 2017 – Step by Step: How to Use Play Therapy to Help Children with Excessive, Worry, Anxiety and/or Perfectionism, Dr. Heidi Kaduson, RPT-S
• Day 3, Wednesday, June 28, 2017 – Surviving and Thriving with High Conflict Divorce Cases: Managing your Clients, Cases, and Court by Ms. Jan Keny
• Day 4, Thursday, June 29, 2017 – Healing from the Effects of Interpersonal Trauma: An Integrative Play Therapy-Family Therapy Approach for Young Children, Dr. Sue Bratton, LPC-S, RPT-S
• Day 5, Friday, June 30, 2017 – Sandtray and More Play Therapy-Based Expressive Interventions for Families and Kids of All Ages, Dr. Sue Bratton, LPC-S, RPT-S
Continuing Education: LPCs, school counselors, and social workers may earn up to 30 CEUs (6 per day) for the conference (APT Approved Provider #07-191; NBCC Approved Provider #4208, and the Department of Social Work at UNC Charlotte).
Contact Dr. Phyllis Post with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org