Led by: Dr. Christina Rosen, LPCS, LCAS, ICADC, NCC, CCS
Clinical Field Experience Coordinator
Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program
Human & Psychological Counseling Department
Reich College of Education,
151 College Street
Boone, NC 28608-2075
Dates and Times
Wednesday, June 28th, 2017: 8:00am-6:00pm
Thursday, June 29th, 2017: 8:00am-9:00pm
Friday, June 30th, 2017: 8:00am-9:00pm
Saturday, July 1st, 2017: 8:00am-9:00pm
Sunday, July 2nd, 2017: 8:00am-5:00pm
Contact Hour Fees: Professionals
Full institute (45 Contact Hours): $350
Single day (7-10 Contact Hours): $90
Evening sessions only (2-3 Contact Hours): $45
Payment will be received on site.
*Registration deadline: June 21st, 2017
Program Content This Program Will Cover:
- Models and process of supervision
- Assessment and evaluation in supervision
- Multicultural considerations and diversity in supervision
- Legal and ethical issues of supervision
- To train participants in clinical supervision
1) be able to identify models and processes of supervision
2) be knowledgeable of the assessment and evaluation process as a supervisor
3) understand the importance of multicultural and diversity considerations in supervisees
4) apply the legal and ethical codes related to supervision
This training will consist of lecture, case presentations, role-play and peer evaluations of participants video tapes.
Registration for the 2017 Clinical Supervision and Consultation Institute is officially open. In order to register, visit www.csci.appstate.edu, click on the “Registration” tab at the top left on the home page, and click on the “Online Registration” link on the top right corner to fill out the electronic registration form. We look forward to seeing you there!
*For more information contact Caroline Van Nort, Graduate Assistant for Dr. Rosen (email@example.com), or visit our website at http://csci.appstate.edu for more details about the institute schedule, hotel accommodations, and the registration process.
The ASU Counseling Department (HPC) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 3001. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. The ASU Counseling Department (HPC) is solely responsible for all aspects of this program. This program has been approved by NBCC for up to 45 contact hours.