The 2015-2016 Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Learning Collaborative is a FREE training opportunity that will provide an intensive team-based training to mental health treatment providers in the delivery of CPT, as well as NEW CPT Family Component training.
Training duration of 9-12 months to include:
- Pre-training activities to ensure that teams begin the collaborative with a common baseline of CPT knowledge.
- Three face-to-face learning sessions (7 days total).
- Action periods between learning sessions to implement CPT.
- Group consultation calls towards certification as a CPT provider.
- Calls for agency leaders to foster successful CPT implementation and sustainability.
- An online collaborative workspace and communications center that will be available as a central information store during the action periods.
- CEU credits pending.
Click HERE for more information regarding what is included in the training and/or to apply for the training. Please direct questions to Jordan Kincaid at Duke EPIC (email@example.com or 919-613-9853).