ATTENTION PRESENTERS and ATTENDEES!
(and counselors thinking about attending – we would love to see you at The Grandover!)
Here is the FINAL schedule for the 2016 conference on February 17–19!
Please look over it carefully and email Angela Brooks-Livingston with any questions/concerns.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Greensboro!
If you have not already booked a hotel room, The Grandover has added a few additional rooms to our room block.
Call the hotel (800-472-6301) or book online TODAY using code NCCA2016 to reserve a room at the discounted rate.
Please remember to register for the conference before the January 25th as the fee for the conference increases. Remember, you must register for the conference in order to present. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Brooks-Livingston firstname.lastname@example.org or the NCCA office. We look forward to seeing everyone in Greensboro!
Are you interested in learning more about the various workshop presentations being offered this year at the annual North Carolina Counseling Association conference? Check out our “schedule at a glance” to learn more.
Are you attending the upcoming NCCA Conference at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, NC on February 17-19? Don’t forget to reserve your hotel room today to receive the discounted group rate. The deadline to receive this discount is January 20th!
Group Code: “NCCA2016”
How to book: Either online or with the following toll free phone number 800-472-6301
*Please note the change in date!*
The Basic Track will beFriday February 26th – Sunday February 28th, 2016. This workshop is offered by Medical Hypnosis Consultants, PLLC and is co-sponsored by Duke Center for Integrative Medicine, UNC Program for Integrative Medicine, and the North Carolina Counseling Association. The workshops have been approved by ASCH counting towards the requirements for certification.
There are student scholarships available, contact Dr. Holly Forester-Miller, HFM@WCIconsultants.org for more information.
Mark your calendars for an Advanced Track training May 13 -14, 2016 with Betty Alice Erickson (daughter of Milton Erickson) and Holly Forester-Miller, PhD. This advanced workshop will be limited to 12 people and will focus on Conversational Inductions and Connection.
More information and the dates of the Intermediate Track training will be available soon.
Please share this information with anyone who may be interested.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
2016 North Carolina Counseling Association Annual Conference
The North Carolina Counseling Association is pleased to announce the call for presentation proposals for the 2016 annual conference.
Conference Theme: Integration, Collaboration, & Inspiration
Dates: February 17-19, 2016
Location: The Grandover Resort in Greensboro, NC
Deadline to Submit Proposals: November 13, 2015 by 11:55pm
- Hold a a graduate degree in a mental health field from a regionally accredited educational institution or a graduate degree directly related to the subject matter presented from a regionally accredited educational institution; be qualified by appropriate education, experience, and/or training to present/author the particular subject matter
- Submit a curriculum vitae with proposal submission that demonstrates the above requirements
- Each presentation is limited to 1 presenter and 2 co-presenters
- Participants (presenters/co-presenters) are limited to 2 presentations
- All presenters must be actively involved in the presentation of material
2. Email updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line of 2016 Conference Proposal CV